Core Consultants has over 75 years of combined experience in geotechnical engineering across all industry sectors. From site investigation through to construction, Core Consultants provides geotechnical services to support project delivery.
Planning and investigation
- Desktop studies
- Field investigation and in-situ testing
- Site classification
- Geological and geotechnical mapping
- Slope stability assessment
- Landslide remediation
- Geophysical survey and analysis
- Laboratory testing
- Geotechnical risk assessments
- Route surveys and terrain evaluation
- Construction material assessment
- Geophysical testing.
- Retaining structures
- Soft soil assessments
- Earth and rock fill dams
- Excavation evaluation
- Ground improvement
- Ground anchors
- Groundwater dewatering
- Soil-nail walls and reinforced earth structures.
- Construction inspections, monitoring and advice
- Assessment and confirmation of founding conditions
- Pile and earthworks supervision
- Expert witness
- Independent checking and verification
- Claim assessments
- Dispute resolution
- Due diligence reviews.
View our Recent Projects
Connect With Us